Privacy policy of eAppy - Loyal Money

Privacy Policy [Developer/Company name] built the eAppy - Loyal Money app as a Free app. This SERVICE is provided by [Developer/Company name] at no cost and is intended for use as is. This page is used to inform visitors regarding [my/our] policies with the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information if anyone decided to use [my/our] Service. If you choose to use [my/our] Service, then you agree to the collection and use of information in relation to this policy. The Personal Information that [I/We] collect is used for providing and improving the Service. [I/We] will not use or share your information with anyone except as described in this Privacy Policy. The terms used in this Privacy Policy have the same meanings as in our Terms and Conditions, which is accessible at eAppy - Loyal Money unless otherwise defined in this Privacy Policy. Information Collection and Use For a better experience, while using our Service, [I/We] may require you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information. The information that [I/We] request will be [retained on your device and is not collected by [me/us] in any way]/[retained by us and used as described in this privacy policy]. The app does use third party services that may collect information used to identify you. Link to privacy policy of third party service providers used by the app Google Play Services Firebase Crashlytics Unity One Signal AppLovin StartApp AdColony Log Data [I/We] want to inform you that whenever you use [my/our] Service, in a case of an error in the app [I/We] collect data and information (through third party products) on your phone called Log Data. This Log Data may include information such as your device Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, device name, operating system version, the configuration of the app when utilizing [my/our] Service, the time and date of your use of the Service, and other statistics. Cookies Cookies are files with a small amount of data that are commonly used as anonymous unique identifiers. These are sent to your browser from the websites that you visit and are stored on your device's internal memory. This Service does not use these “cookies” explicitly. However, the app may use third party code and libraries that use “cookies” to collect information and improve their services. You have the option to either accept or refuse these cookies and know when a cookie is being sent to your device. If you choose to refuse our cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of this Service. Service Providers [I/We] may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons: To facilitate our Service; To provide the Service on our behalf; To perform Service-related services; or To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used. [I/We] want to inform users of this Service that these third parties have access to your Personal Information. The reason is to perform the tasks assigned to them on our behalf. However, they are obligated not to disclose or use the information for any other purpose. Security [I/We] value your trust in providing us your Personal Information, thus we are striving to use commercially acceptable means of protecting it. But remember that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and reliable, and [I/We] cannot guarantee its absolute security. Links to Other Sites This Service may contain links to other sites. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that site. Note that these external sites are not operated by [me/us]. Therefore, [I/We] strongly advise you to review the Privacy Policy of these websites. [I/We] have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services. Children’s Privacy These Services do not address anyone under the age of 13. [I/We] do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13 years of age. In the case [I/We] discover that a child under 13 has provided [me/us] with personal information, [I/We] immediately delete this from our servers. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact [me/us] so that [I/We] will be able to do necessary actions. Changes to This Privacy Policy [I/We] may update our Privacy Policy from time to time. Thus, you are advised to review this page periodically for any changes. [I/We] will notify you of any changes by posting the new Privacy Policy on this page. This policy is effective as of 2021-05-31 Contact Us If you have any questions or suggestions about [my/our] Privacy Policy, do not hesitate to contact [me/us] at eappy247@gmail.com.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. I will get the money after how many days of withdrawal

      Delete
    2. You can receive money in 24 to 48 hours

      Vpn link

      I found a great free VPN! Click the link to install and fill in my invitation code BB46QN, we can enjoy without ads together!
      https://lightsail.page.link?utm_campaign=2&sd=Enjoy%2030%20days%20without%20ads!&si=https%3A%2F%2Fs3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com%2Flightsailvpn.com%2Fstatic%2Flightsail%2Fimg%2Ffb_share.jpg&st=Install%20Lightsail%20VPN&amv=3611&apn=lightsail.vpn.free.proxy.unblock&link=https%3A%2F%2Flightsailvpn.com%2Flink.html%3Fp%3DBB46QN%26s%3Dlightsail_share&utm_medium=share&utm_source=lightsail_share


      Download this app
      And click smart connect, and down side click again smart connect and wait 2 minutes

      Delete
    3. It had been last 3 days.
      I didn't receive my payment

      Delete
    4. I am also not receiving my payment. It had been 3 and a half day.

      Delete
    5. Money pending from one month I will work daily but he not paid me

      Delete
  2. hello sir im trying to withdraw but it shows you have not enough balance please help me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also facing same problem

      Delete
    2. Mere sath bhi yhi hora hai time waste ho gya bc

      Delete
    3. Try after 11$ and wait 24 to 48 hours

      Delete
    4. I am waiting 48 hour I am did not receive my payment please sir help me

      Delete
    5. I also same problem please fix it

      Delete
  3. I am trying to withdraw but it shows not enough even i have 10 USD

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is Not working without vpn
    Now what I do

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dont do anything bro...this app is fake....at the time of withdrawal its showing not enogh balance

      Delete
    2. Bro minimum redeem 10$ he lekin balance not enough ki problem Ye he Ke 11$ hone Ke baad Reedem kijiye

      Delete
    3. Are bhai 11 ke baad reedem pe lga diya abhi tak paise ni aaye

      Delete
  5. Please don't make these type of fake apps.
    we do a lot of hard work with great hope but it does not pay us and it breaks our heart.

    I have collected 10 dollar but at the time of redeem it is showing as you have not enough balance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 10$ not enough balance

      Delete
    2. Minimum redeem 10$
      But 11$ Ke baad Reedem kijiye me bhi confuse hua Tha lakin 11$ Ke baad Reedem lag gaya

      Delete
    3. 10 $ka baad bhi paisa nhi mil raha hai aab kya kara 24 hours ho gaya hai

      Delete
  6. I am trying to withdraw but it shows not enough even i have 10 US

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sir 11$ dolar ho gey or withdrawal ke kiye request bhi dal di seccess ka message aaya or 10$ cut ho gey but bhi to account me nhi aay pese why? And when I receive money?

      Delete
    2. Sir 11$ dolar ho gey or withdrawal ke kiye request bhi dal di seccess ka message aaya or 10$ cut ho gey but bhi to account me nhi aay pese why? And when I receive money?

      Delete
  7. Money is not showing in my paytm account

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mere bee 5$ kar liya but payment nhee ho raha h plz help me sir

      Delete
    2. Kya problem kya hai is mein agar Ham logon ko payment nahin milega to turant app ko unistall karke chale jaenge bhai log app ko unistall karo please kabhi samajh mein aaega aapke founder ko

      Delete
  8. Why I am not received my winning money in Paytm

    ReplyDelete
  9. When i can get money after the withdrawal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im withdrawing few time ago and am working honestly but im not recived my withdraw .. So why??

      Delete
  10. When we will receive money after showing success

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Total fake app sala ek bhi withdrawal nhi hua is app ko mai 0rating dunga

      Delete
    2. Nahin bhai Bhai a fake nahin hai app mein server ka issue hi hai isiliye payment abhi nahin kar rahe hain

      Delete
  11. What is this bullshit .
    When I try to complete the tast then crashed the application.😠😠😠😠

    ReplyDelete
  12. I send 5$ to Freefire Id..where to see in freefire lobby... Please reply solve my problem..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Payment k liye 5 star rating bol rha h kitne bar rating ki na fir v whi 5 star rating k liye bol rha h. Kya kare Plz help sir

    ReplyDelete
  14. My payment not received to paytm please help me 8509888070

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sir YouTuber vet Shankar says app will maintenance for 13 June to 18 so during this time we will not get payments this is right or wrong

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nothing for withdraw bt why completed my taks

    ReplyDelete
  17. Not my done tast says vpn connection

    ReplyDelete
  18. How withdrawl my money from this app through the paytm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enter your paytm linked number with required withdrawl amount

      Delete
  19. VPN open karne k baad task PR click Marne par close and wait and not respond aaraha h

    ReplyDelete
  20. My payment no come whay and not working this aap

    ReplyDelete
  21. Motivation shi hai bhai tere naam mai he hint hai

    ReplyDelete
  22. Sir yesterday i sent the request for payout of 11$ i didn't get in paypal yet sir plz help

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sir mana widrow kiya ha pament kab tak mila ge

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have requested for payment but. it not come yet. its almost 12hr since i have requested for payment but still no response

    ReplyDelete
  25. Its just making fun ..right? Nothing gonna get real money .. Simply wasted time.. After getting 11$ .. Nothing I got in my paytm after transfering.. Making fool.. People don't get trouble

    ReplyDelete
  26. When will I receive my payment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mne bi 20doller krke lgaya hua h or withdrawal ABI to nhi Aaya h 3 din ho gye h withdrawal lgaae hue ko

      Delete
  27. App is not working mera balance show nahi kara raha hai please reply sir your app is very easy to use and so good ... please help us

    ReplyDelete
  28. Sir when I will get my money .I have withdrawl 10 dollars .sir kindly answer me sir

    ReplyDelete
  29. Main pura $11 kar chuka hai Mujhe Paisa nahin diya hai

    ReplyDelete
  30. Jhooth bolata Hai app download mat karo Sab Ko aur mat karo

    ReplyDelete
  31. Bekar hai logon ka Paisa khata hai yah

    ReplyDelete
  32. App wali chuhe Aur madrachod Hai jhooth bolane wale log hai yah sab

    ReplyDelete
  33. Sir paytm se withdraw krne ke liye jo phone no. dalnge usme country code dena v jaruri hai ki bina country code k v kaam ho jyega?

    ReplyDelete
  34. Its more than 48hrs+ gone but my payment was not arrived ..what happened to promise.?

    ReplyDelete
  35. Sir, I requested for 10 dollar payout how much it take time to transfer in my Paytm wallet

    ReplyDelete
  36. Paise kb tak ayenge. 24h Ho chuke hai.

    ReplyDelete
  37. it almost 38hrs has been but still the money has not arrived yet

    ReplyDelete
  38. Meri vi nehi aya hai ab tak yesa fake app mot nikalo aur logo ka time waste karte ho bekar mai

    ReplyDelete
  39. Sir āφāĻŽি ā§§ā§ĻāĻĄāϞাāϰ āĻŦিāĻ•াāĻļে āĻĻিāχāĻ›ি āĻĒেāĻŽেāύ্āϟ āĻĒাāχāύি ⧍ā§Ļ āϘāύ্āϟা āφāĻ—ে

    ReplyDelete

  40. Sir, I requested for 10 dollar payout how much it take time to transfer in my bKash

    ReplyDelete
  41. Sir $10 Ho gye par redeem nhi ho rahe hai why?

    ReplyDelete
  42. Replies
    1. āĻ•ā§Ÿ āϘāύ্āϟা āĻĒāϰ āĻĒেāϞে āĻ­াāχ

      Delete
  43. Sir i recently reedem 10$ in paytm
    Italso shows msg of success but i didn't recive any payment

    ReplyDelete
  44. I didn't get my payment since 24hrs
    Amount 10$
    Paytm 9627919817
    Login email- jogenderadhikari45@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. 48 ghante se jada ho chuke h, payment kab receive hoga.

    ReplyDelete
  46. Real h to Paisa kyo nahi de rahi h

    ReplyDelete
  47. Logo ko bewokoof na banaye, khud ke mehnat ka khaye.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Telegram group me screenshot dala hua hai wo fake hai kya withdrawal sab ka.

    ReplyDelete
  49. Hi, i have pass my redeem limit but i cant receive my payment yet.i already send a mail regarding my payment..

    ReplyDelete
  50. Sir before 1hours I withdrawal 10$ but and fr my income status the amount showing detucted but still there is no any msg received by your side and when I check my Paytm account there is no any credit balance sir what I have to do please tell me sir because I spend lots of time and internet please do some thing for me please sir

    ReplyDelete
  51. I received my payment thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  52. After 72 hrs of submitting redeem request i have not received any payment
    Please help

    ReplyDelete
  53. After 72 hrs of submitting redeem request i have not received any payment
    Please help

    Jab paisa credit hoga tab toh kaam karne main mazza ayega.. aur aap log bhi aur aage jayenge...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jab payment Ham logon ko milega tabhi to ham log tab to work kar payenge tab eappy application aage jaega

      Delete
  54. I have requested 10$ through PayPal, In how many days I'll receive payment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nahin milega ek bhi paisa intezar karte raho bandaron ki tarah

      Delete
  55. App use my much data and not working properly

    ReplyDelete
  56. Bhai payment kaab mila ga. Bhai 24 hour sa jyada ho gaya hai. 11 dollar ka baad bol tha mila ga. Lakin avhi taak nhi mila hai

    ReplyDelete
  57. Hii I am from new user read all comments I have not a 10$ I have 1$ This app is real my payment please help us

    ReplyDelete
  58. Bhai mene 1 bar 10$ or 2 bar 20$ redeem kiye hai. Abhi tk 50h Ho chuke hai. Paise kb ayenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaj char panch din ho gaya bhai 10 dollar ka redeem lagaye hue lekin abhi Tak payment nahin mila yah feke to nahin hai

      Delete
  59. My payment is not received

    ReplyDelete
  60. I can't get my winning amount pls send fast

    ReplyDelete
  61. Sir, I requested for 10 dollar payout how much it take time to transfer in my bKash no:01311746170

    ReplyDelete
  62. When will i get my money i have requested it today

    ReplyDelete
  63. Almost 48+ hours but still didn't get money . This application is legit or fake.

    ReplyDelete
  64. Daily motivation madrachod message mat kare kar bahan Chhod Nahin to madrachod tere ko kutte se chudai

    ReplyDelete
  65. Sir tell us about the problem why should you not gave payment

    ReplyDelete
  66. Sir i have withdrawn the money 10 USD but it has not received

    ReplyDelete
  67. Dear eappy team its been 48 hours I have redeemed $10. But I didn't receive any money. Please help me

    ReplyDelete
  68. I will report this app to cyber police .fake app,time waste mat Karo app KO report Karo sab

    ReplyDelete
  69. It's a fake application. The youtuber @vet shankar had only told us download it and now he told to uninstall this application because it's fake the people behind this game are fraud

    ReplyDelete
  70. My payment is not receive after 24 to 48 hours

    ReplyDelete
  71. Fake fake fake fake fake if you are not fake then clear all payment and send proofs on telegram

    ReplyDelete
  72. We told you clear our last payouts then we start working again otherwise we uninstall the app

    ReplyDelete
  73. Last and final request or warning to the team of eappy app reply to mails and upload screenshot of payouts by you otherwise we uninstall the app

    ReplyDelete
  74. Tell us about the problem why should you not gave payment for the first time in the beginning

    ReplyDelete
  75. All those who have outstanding payment will be paid very soon. You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people.

    Tell us meaning of this at telegram otherwise we uninstall the app. Reply as soon as possible

    ReplyDelete
  76. Everyone listen this.messsage that unsubscribe their telegram channel and uninstall their app

    ReplyDelete
  77. Hallo sir 10$ withdrawal no my account

    ReplyDelete
  78. Those who are not working properly will not make payment requests. If you want to take payment, you have to work completely. So start working from not sitting still.

    What is this instead of giving payment you should do this we are uninstalling your app

    You and your app is totally fake

    ReplyDelete
  79. Its been 2 days still I don't received my payment

    ReplyDelete
  80. I collect 11 usd and withdraw the amount day before yesterday,but I not received yet,what can I do to receive it?kindly reply me

    ReplyDelete
  81. Your app has payment issues and mainly app has some bugs pls fix it soon ,bug like suddenly app closing , did not responding ,when I start to work touch not responding

    ReplyDelete
  82. I didn't get my payment.
    I did withdrawal 3days before.đŸĨē

    What should I do?

    Please help me 😭

    ReplyDelete
  83. I not got my first payment till now

    ReplyDelete
  84. I have not received my payment even now two days after the withdrawal even completing $11 ....
    Help us
    Or else it's a fake app &we will consern others not to use this app..
    At least reply to our comments..

    ReplyDelete
  85. 3 din ho gaye abhi tak payment nahi mila h.

    ReplyDelete
  86. Do bar withdraw kar chuka hu abhi tak ek bhi payment received nahi hua h.

    ReplyDelete
  87. First payment receive hoga tabhi na koe aage kaam karega, first payment hi receive nahi hua hai to aor es aap pe kaon kaam karega.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 5 din hobgaye abhi take koi payment nahi aaya ha

      Delete
  88. eappy real app hai to payment kare tabhi aage kaam hoga.

    ReplyDelete
  89. Fake hai to doob ke barbaad ho jay. Sabki hay enjo lage. eappy ban ho jaye.

    ReplyDelete
  90. Sir we send screen shots please gave payment

    ReplyDelete
  91. We Send screenshot paid fast we need money

    ReplyDelete
  92. Guys dont..don't be in trouble..I have proof this app is fake.. Visit telegram
    https://t.me/fakeEappy
    I will shere the proof

    ReplyDelete
  93. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  94. Hello,sir amar Balance 10 dolar thakar Pro ami withdraw korte parcel na

    ReplyDelete
  95. Why i didn't get payment after request also

    ReplyDelete
  96. You are so fake we will uninstalling your app for that matter okk

    ReplyDelete
  97. You stupid frauds busted delete your telegram channel

    ReplyDelete
  98. Sir I have reedemed free fire diamonds when will I get it ? Pls tell.....

    ReplyDelete
  99. Fake app not paying
    🖕🖕 Madhrchod

    ReplyDelete
  100. this is totally disgusting..........I send the request of 10$ in my Paytm account but now today is the 5th day and I didn't get my money😑😡

    Now I don't know but I am going to uninstall this app and even I am suggesting a new user also to uninstall this app because this is totally waste of time...........and I am going to give 1 rating on playstore

    So I am requesting to those people who are requesting for money, please uninstall this app and just give 1 star rating on playstore😠😠đŸ¤ŦđŸ‘ŋ

    ReplyDelete
  101. Soo bad app... I send resquest of 10$ to my paytm wallet... But i did not get my money

    ReplyDelete
  102. It's been 7 days and still didn't got the payment . The application just saying that the paid 68 people's but didn't send any proof . aAppy is fake application and is does not pay to any one

    ReplyDelete
  103. Reply this comment....may be mostly people get some knowledge about app....if we are daily active on this app nd earn points without doing a daily task but making point daily with lucky spin, lucky game etc....and earn $11.51 and redeem $10....So will the money be received or not?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please apna is app per time wait na kare...total fake hai or jo iski rating h wo point pane ke chakkar me logo ne 5 ki hai...so mein 2 bar redeem kar chuka hu ek bhi paisa nahi aaya... uninstall kar do kuch kam ka nahi hai ap

      Delete
  104. Sir I have not received my payment till now.

    ReplyDelete
  105. Today is 7 th day but i cannot recieve mt payment when will i recieve my payment

    ReplyDelete
  106. Supriyapra876@gmail.com plz help me $10 competed bt not reedem why

    ReplyDelete
  107. āĻĄ 10 barren no message ,,, I will be forced to complain when I sleep I will watch 24 hours today then report ,,,,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's fake apps to make money in people's heat I think it's fake apps to make money in people's heat

      Delete
  108. āφāĻŽাāϰ āĻŽāύে āĻšāϚ্āĻ›ে āĻāϟা āĻĢেāĻ• āĻ…্āϝাāĻĒāϏ āϞোāĻ•েāϰ āĻ—াāϰāĻŽেāϰে āϟাāĻ•া āχāύāĻ•াāĻŽ āĻ•āϰা,,,āĻāĻĒāϏ,,, āφāĻŽি āĻ—ুāĻ—āϞ āĻĒ্āϞে āϏ্āϟোāϰে āĻĒেāϞ্āϞেāϏ্āϟāϰে āĻ•āĻŽāĻĒ্āϞেāύ āϜাāύাāĻŦো,,, āĻāĻ• āĻŦাāϰে āĻĒেāϞ্āϞেāϏ্āϟāϰে āĻĄিāϞেāϟ āĻšāϝ়ে āϝাāĻŦে,,,,

    ReplyDelete
  109. Mai payment is not transfer in my account

    ReplyDelete
  110. Fake app did not receive payment

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Privacy of BabulUp

Privacy policy of yorkup